Friday, February 21, 2014

Ansel Adams and Aperture


Yesterday was Ansel Adams' birthday. We are using one of my photos that reminds me of an Ansel Adams photo, especially when converted to black and white. I am sending a larger file to your group leaders so that you can complete this assignment.




1. Use Aperture and create a Black and White image.

2. Resize it to 440 pixels wide by 660 pixels tall

3. Make the photo 100 dpi

4. Create a text watermark and add to the photo. Since I took the photo, the watermark should read something similar to "copyright Bryan Farley."

5. Send to resized Black and White photo to my school email. Title the email, Period 2 (or 3), Happy Belated Birthday, Ansel Adams


Oh, two more things...

First, I should list a learning objective here, but I forgot.
Secondly, and probably more important (to me), I neglected to tell you how grateful I am to be your teacher. Even during the moments when I am sarcastic (and rude) and tell you that it is not my job to teach but my job to have you learn. I love being your teacher. You are an amazing group of students. 

bf

No comments:

Post a Comment