Monday, June 2, 2014

Farley Gleeful Photography Mashup


I think I have a visual dyslexia that allows me to mix up images and words. Sometimes, this dyslexia works against me, but other times I find ways to enjoy the mashup. On my Photo 1 blog, I have added fun photos taken by Photo 1 students and some Advanced Photo students.


Today, June 2, Andrea Banales took a photo of me and Photo 1 student Dejanai Strassner. Below, students from third period played photography.

ROAR with Katy Perry and my little duck. (photo by Akila)
The ROAR photo was taken on June 4th.

Dejanai photographed me on June 4 with Brad Paisely. Say Paisely!
Queen Nefertiti image search in the background along with photos of the Advanced Photo student who took this picture (photo by Marissa Ruvalcaba)

Last week, I introduced my students to using a white board as a reflector.

During Bryan Farley's Advanced Photography class, Bryan Farley points to a seem in the wall of a picture of Bryan Farley. In the original photo, Bryan Farley taught his Photo 1 class how to use a blank wall as a seamless background. Photo by Christina - Advanced Photography class, Period 2
Two Little Fonzies by Weezer (photo by Ruiz Ruiz) See companion photo of Pulp Farley at end of other post.








If you want to add more photos, you can send them to me and/or include the link in your subject line.

bf

No comments:

Post a Comment